Thanks for the Support !

Sunday, September 21, 2014

About myself : Dream come true

Hi, My name is Ashley Claire De Silva and I'm 18 this year. My dream is to become a model and be as successful as other famous models like Kim Kardashian, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Amber Chia (Malayisan Model) and Alessandra Ambrosio (Victoria's secret model). Being a model might be very stressful sometimes as I'm still on the journey to be successful in my modeling career. I will tell you more about myself and how it all started.

When/why do I have the ambitious to be a model ?

It all started when I was just a little girl, my auntie brought me to a studio for a photoshoot sessions along with my cousins. When I was in the make up room, I was so nervous about the photoshoot because I didn't know how to pose and smile naturally. During the photoshoot, I was just sitting on the chair and smiling stiffly as I was so nervous on that moment. After the photoshoot ended, the photographer said that I have a talent in the modeling line as I have beautiful facial features. After the photoshoot, modeling slowly grow within me and my life. As I got older, I was so busy with my school life and I didn't know how to get in the modeling career seriously. As I was from a family of golfer, golf become a big part of my life. So I quit my modeling ambitions and started playing golf. In the age of 16, I gave up on my golf carer because I played so badly and started back my modeling career again after putting it away for quite some time. So in order for me to start my modeling ambitious, I start with basics. My friend who is a photographer help me a lot in mastering the basic as such as getting comfort in front of the camera, poses, facial expression and etc. It took me awhile to master everything and I got the hang of it because my imagination helped me too. Sometimes, in my room I like to imagine that I'm in a runway doing catwalk and poses and just being a diva queen in my own runway imagination world which it's just in my room. Imagination plays a very important role for me as a model and who knows maybe even an actress too? But I'm taking baby steps, don't rush into everything in one go because it might get very stressful and messy. For now, I'm doing photoshoots, runway and product promoter to gain more experience for a better career in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment